NOTICE: A Perfect Pool is now part of ABC Home & Commercial Services.
An ABC representative can answer any questions you may have.
Services We Offer
- Vacuum pool / PowerVac pool
- Brush pool
- Net pool
- Empty skimmer baskets
- Brush tile
- Backwash or clean cartridge filter
- Empty pump basket
- Check the timer for the correct time
- Test pool PH, Alkalinity, Chlorine & Stabilizer
- Add appropriate chemicals
- E-mail or Leave a slip detailing the work
- Let you know if you need to add water
- Check for salt levels (salt pools only)
- Check for leaks or broken parts on equipment
Pool Repairs We Offer
- Pumps – All Brands
- Motors – All Brands
- Filters – All Brands
- Salt chlorine generators
- Heaters/heat pumps
- Skimmers and plumbing
- Pool lights
- Time clocks
- Freeze guards
- Automatic pool cleaners
- Pool School
Factory Repairs We Offer
Factory-trained repair service for your pool and spa equipment. At A Perfect Pool Spa, we have a simple policy when it comes to our services:
- Respond quickly
- Fix it right the first time
- If it’s not broken, we don’t fix it
All of our technicians are factory-trained and certified to work on Jandy, Polaris, Pentair, Pac-Fab, Hayward, Goldline, and numerous other systems and equipment. A Perfect Pool is an Authorized Jandy Service Center and Polaris Dealer as well as a Pentair Professional Warranty Service Center. A Perfect Pool is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau of Central Texas.
Is Your Pool Company Licensed?
Texas law requires pool companies that work on or install electrical equipment such as pumps, lights, timers, heaters, and electronic controls to be accredited Residential Appliance Installation Contractors. Each technician who repairs or installs electrical equipment must also be licensed. A Perfect Pool’s license number is TICL#: 263.